LionS1 Forums
أهلا بك بمنتدانا المتواضع نرحب بك للتسجيل ومشاركتنا بمنتدانا .
LionS1 Forums
أهلا بك بمنتدانا المتواضع نرحب بك للتسجيل ومشاركتنا بمنتدانا .
LionS1 Forums
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى لجميع الأذواق

الرئيسيةكل جديدأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
LionS1
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» حظك ونصيبك ونصيبك حيصيبك حسب اسمك
هل تستطيع العيش بدون الانترنت؟ Emptyالإثنين أكتوبر 27, 2014 8:35 am من طرف marwa

» لمن يريد الإستشارة في الحب
هل تستطيع العيش بدون الانترنت؟ Emptyالخميس مايو 12, 2011 2:12 am من طرف صياد الطيور

» (طريزينة موتورز) تسحب 3000مركبة من اسواق العالم
هل تستطيع العيش بدون الانترنت؟ Emptyالخميس مايو 12, 2011 2:09 am من طرف صياد الطيور

» حصريا ألف هدف وهدف لفريق برشلونة (1001 Goles de Oro del Barça) جودة عالية تحميل مباشر
هل تستطيع العيش بدون الانترنت؟ Emptyالخميس ديسمبر 02, 2010 10:10 am من طرف الكونت

» اســـــــــئلة جــــريئــة بحـاجــة الــــــــى أقـــلام جريئــة
هل تستطيع العيش بدون الانترنت؟ Emptyالأحد نوفمبر 14, 2010 4:21 pm من طرف يزن

» SYMBIAN^3 #2
هل تستطيع العيش بدون الانترنت؟ Emptyالإثنين نوفمبر 01, 2010 8:20 pm من طرف Admin

»  SYMBIAN^3
هل تستطيع العيش بدون الانترنت؟ Emptyالإثنين نوفمبر 01, 2010 8:16 pm من طرف Admin

» النسخة الرسمية بالكفرات البوم راغب علامة " سنين رايحة 2010 " Cd Q 192 Kpbs
هل تستطيع العيش بدون الانترنت؟ Emptyالإثنين نوفمبر 01, 2010 6:27 pm من طرف Admin

» حصريا اغنيه وائل كافوري - ما قدرت Cd Q 192Kpbs
هل تستطيع العيش بدون الانترنت؟ Emptyالإثنين نوفمبر 01, 2010 6:26 pm من طرف Admin

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر

هل تستطيع العيش بدون الانترنت؟

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Administrator
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 690
نقاط : 7984
السٌّمعَة : 13
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/12/2009
العمر : 34
الموقع : Safita, Tartous, Syria

هل تستطيع العيش بدون الانترنت؟ Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: هل تستطيع العيش بدون الانترنت؟   هل تستطيع العيش بدون الانترنت؟ Emptyالسبت مارس 20, 2010 2:09 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

A survey of 16 to 24 year olds by the online youth charity YouthNet has found that 75% of them feel that they "couldn't live" without the internet.

The report also found out that four out of five young people use the internet to look for advice.

About one third added that they felt no need to talk to a person face to face about their problems because of the resources available online.

Despite high-profile examples of internet security breaches, such as email scams, 76% of the survey group thought the internet was a safe place "as long as you know what you're doing".

Open University psychologist Graham Jones said that he thinks "children, teenagers and people under their mid-20s have grown up with technology and they understand it deeply".

We asked students in London if they could survive without the internet.

One of them said that he couldn't survive without the internet at all and without the internet he just wouldn't be himself.

Another said that he could live without the internet, but why would he want to?

The survey, funded by the Nominet Trust - a charity that encourages the safe use of the internet - looked at how the web influences the well-being of people aged between 16 and 24.

The author of the report, Professor Michael Hulme of Lancaster University, said that for young people "the internet is part of the fabric of their world and does not exist in isolation from the physical world."

What the internet means to you. Can you live without it? Write to us in English!
ماذا يعني لك الانترنت؟ هل تستطيع العيش دون الانترنت؟ اكتب لنا بالإنجليزية

عبر الانترنت
couldn't live without it
لا يستطيع العيش بدونها
resources
موارد
high-profile
رفيع المستوى/بارز/مرموق/في بؤرة الضوء
security breaches
خروقات امنية
email scams
احتيال عبر البريد الالكتروني
psychologist
خبير نفسي
influences
يؤثر/تأثيرات

I don't live without internet, its second half from my body, its help me to get any thing I want. Azzeddine Sardi, Settat, Morocco

I cant live without internet because I need it so much in my study in information technology college and i use it to convoying the evolution in the world Mohammed Sammour, Palestine

I am just 27 years old, and I started using Internet in university period, but I begin to feel that the internet is a part of my life, and without it's sure I'll survive, but I will not be my self any more.
Mohammad, Dubai

Internet is very important to any one of us.
Our works need internet to finish in the shortest time and hi speed.
Nawaf Abdullah, Jeddah - Saudia Arabia

I can live without the internet. People need to talk and have activities together, not just sit behind a desk and express their feeling through a machine.
Nano, Syria

i am 26 years old and i think i can live without internet i mean if am looking for information i can get it through newspapers, books or television and about the communication mobile phones can do the same job.
but ofcourse internet is more developed, easier and cheaper for searching infos and communication.
Ibrahim Hamed, United Arab Emirates

I can not live without internet. Internet is part of my life
and is my teacher to help to understand my study and helping to communicate with friends and family and also help me not feel bored.
Ismail Otayn, Jizan, Saudi Arabia

The internet is non stop of all branches of knowledge; therefore I can't stop using it for my studies or for my work.
Sometimes, the internet services get out of order, and then I feel paralysis. I believe that we can live without it, but its very important source for information and a smart way to communicate.
Anas Chabarek, Aleppo, Syria

Yes I can't live without internet it is fact that internet has changed the life. It is imposible to servive our life without it. Specially for the student,we can do anything on but on the other hand ther is some unimportant things avaluable on it, so we should avoid from these bad things.
Ahsan Javed, New Delhi, India

Teenager, youth and children survive on the new technology; one of the most important is the internet so it's so hard to live without the new generation of communication and informative era. The youth can found the information very easy by clicking on a button; they can found each other’s and exchange the experience.
The internet not considers only as a new technology but it's the new world for us, every day we explore the new and add more to this world by ourselves.
Peter Elias, Cairo, Egypt

To answer this big question we need to make a small introduction about the difference between human and animals, animals can live if its biologique conditions of life are present . in contrast , people can die just for emotional reasons and that's why we see many people suicide, and now internet become a new soul for our life.
Hamza, Morocco

I like my life without internet because I get a headache when I use it
Ms Jassim, UK

The internet is in Iraq is somthing new entered before 6 years and the users of this srvices is increased rapidly, I feel gradually I become more depending on the Intenet but I don't like the chat and still prefer face to face conversation because i think the conversation is emothionless through the intenet but at the same time it facilitate the connections.
Finally I like my computer and considered it as my friend
Ban, Baghdad, Iraq

I can not live without the Internet, because it has become part of me and my personal life, became now has many friends around the world, and study and translate books and get references and many lessons through the Internet. Nice to large online community, there everywhere, and anywhere in the world can access it, and at times make him accompany me.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://lions1.yoo7.com

هل تستطيع العيش بدون الانترنت؟
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» الحب عن طريق الانترنت
» أربعون عاما من الانترنت
» مستخدمو الانترنت في الصين يقاطعون جوجل
» الانترنت أداة عصرية لتكوين علاقات اجتماعية
» بريطانيا: 90 في المئة من الشباب يلجأون لنصائح الانترنت بدلا من الوالدين